Deveria conseguir iniciar a navegação na Web utilizando o Tor Browser logo após a execução do programa, e clicar no botão "Ligar", se estiver a utilizá-lo pela primeira vez.
If Tor Browser doesn’t connect, there may be a simple solution.
Try each of the following:
- O relógio do sistema operativo do seu computador tem de ser configurado corretamente. Caso contrário, o Tor não conseguirá ligar à rede.
- Make sure another Tor Browser or instance of 'Tor' is not already running on your system.
If you’re not sure if Tor Browser is running, restart your computer.
- Make sure that any antivirus program you have installed is not preventing Tor from running.
You may need to consult the documentation for your antivirus software if you do not know how to do this.
- Desative temporariamente a sua proteção (''firewall'').
- If Tor Browser was working before and is not working now your system may have been hibernating.
A reboot of your system will solve the issue.
- Delete Tor Browser and install it again.
If updating, do not just overwrite your previous Tor Browser files; ensure they are fully deleted beforehand.
VIEW TOR LOGS
In most cases, taking a look at the Tor logs can be helpful in diagnosing the issue.
If you’re having trouble connecting, an error message may appear and you can select the option to "copy Tor log to clipboard".
E depois cole esse registo do Tor num ficheiro de texto ou documento similar.
If you don't see this option and you have Tor Browser open, you can navigate to the hamburger menu ("≡"), then click on "Preferences", and finally on "Tor" in the side bar.
No final da página, à beira de "Ver os logs do Tor", clique no botão "Ver logs...".
Alternatively, on GNU/Linux, to view the logs right in the terminal, navigate to the Tor Browser directory and launch the Tor Browser from the command line by running:
Or to save the logs to a file (default: tor-browser.log):
./start-tor-browser.desktop --log [file]
More information on this can be found on the Support Portal.
A SUA LIGAÇÃO ESTÁ CENSURADA?
If you still can’t connect, your Internet Service Provider might be censoring connections to the Tor network.
Read the Circumvention section for possible solutions.
Tor Browser is under constant development, and some issues are known about but not yet fixed.
Please check the Known Issues page to see if the problem you are experiencing is already listed there.