If you are interested in helping out the project by translating the manual or the Tor Browser to your language, your help would be greatly appreciated! Tor Project localization is hosted in the Localization Lab Hub on Transifex, a third-party translation tool. In order to begin contributing you will have to sign up with Transifex. Below is an outline of how to sign up and begin.
Before translating, please read through the Tor Project page on the Localization Lab Wiki. There you will find translation guidelines and resources that will help you contribute to Tor translations.
SIGNING UP ON TRANSIFEX
- Líon isteach an chéad leathanach eile agus roghnaigh "Localization" agus "Translator" ó na roghchláir aníos:
- Ar an chéad leathanach eile, roghnaigh 'Join an existing project' agus lean ar aghaidh.
- Ar an chéad leathanach eile, roghnaigh na teangacha ar do thoil agat ón roghchlár aníos agus lean ar aghaidh.
- You are now signed up! Go to the Tor Transifex page.
- Cliceáil an cnaipe gorm 'Join Team' ar dheis ar fad:
- Roghnaigh do theanga ón roghchlár aníos:
- Feicfidh tú fógra ar bharr an leathanaigh mar seo:
After your membership is approved you can begin translating; there is a list of needed translations at Tor Transifex page when you are ready to begin.
The Localization Lab Wiki also has information about the translations with bigger priority.
Go raibh maith agat as cabhrú linn!